To enter your cat or dog into our pet of the month prize draw, all you need to do is:
We will draw three lucky winners at random each month and they will win a selection of treats and toys from Viovet.
ENTER ON FACEBOOK
The prizes will consist of a selection of items purchased from www.viovet.co.uk depending on whether you have a cat or dog.
1. The promoter is Pet Protect Ltd (registered company number 1774371) whose registered office is at Pinnacle House, A1 Barnet Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, WD6 2XX.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Pet Protect Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. By entering into the prize draw, a customer is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to enter the prize draw can be viewed at www.petprotect.co.uk/petofthemonth
5. The prize draw is available to anyone who follows the below rules between 2nd November 2023 and 30th November 2023.
6. The closing date for the prize draw will be 30th November 2023 and after this date no further entries will be permitted.
7. The rules of the offer are as follows:
1. Entrants must submit a photograph of their pets to enter the prize draw on Facebook or Instagram for the chance to win a selection of items purchased from Viovet.
2. To enter through Facebook, entrants must like the Pet Protect Facebook page, post a photo of their pet to the post that corresponds with the correct month and include the hashtag #petofthemonth.
3. To enter through Instagram, entrants must follow the Pet Protect Instagram page, post a photo of their pet and tag @petprotect in the photo and include the hashtag #petofthemonth.
4. The prize draw will start on 2nd November 2023 to 30th November 2023.
5. A prize draw entry is only valid if a customer completes the above steps either on Facebook or Instagram.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prize draw is as follows:
1. We will select three individual entrants as winners of the prize draw.
2. The prizes for the three individual entrants will consist of items purchased from www.viovet.co.uk when they post a photo of their pet either on Facebook or Instagram following the rules of the prize draw as stated above.
3. The prizes for the three individual entrants to the prize draw will include eight items from Viovet and consist of pet treats, accessories and toys depending on the availability of items.
4. The three individual winners of the prize draw will be selected at random using an online winner picker by 7th December 2023
5. The three individual winners will receive a message either on Facebook or Instagram to let them know they have won and will be asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their address details to enable us to send the prizes.
6. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Entries must be received by midnight on the last day of 30th November 2023 and any entries submitted after the specified closing time and date will not be eligible.
8 Each photo must be submitted only once by each entrant and any duplicates will be removed from the prize draw.
9. Prizes are purchased from viovet.co.uk and are selected based on the type of pet each winner has.
10. If any particular winner does not respond to the message with 7 days of receipt we have the right to select another winner at random.
11. All prizes will be sent by post within 30 days of selecting the winners and entrants must provide a correct UK postal address. Delivery timescales depend on stock levels at the Viovet warehouse and any delivery delays.
10. All photographs submitted to enter the prize draw will be monitored and are subject to approval by Pet Protect. Pet Protect have the right to reject any entries and remove posts without reason or prior notice.
11. The offer is only available to customers in the UK.
12. The prize draw is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize draw is not transferable and is subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Replacement prizes will not be issued for lost prizes.
14. Pet Protect has the right to reject entries to the prize draw that are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming, pornographic in nature or conflict with our ethical and pet wellbeing guidelines.
15. By submitting photos to the prize draw, entrants agree to grant Pet Protect a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, republish, edit, or modify photographs connected with the prize draw and any future communications, marketing and promotional purposes that Pet Protect consider appropriate unless they tell us otherwise.
16. Pet Protect employees or other companies and organisations associated with the competition, their immediate families and relatives living in an employee’s household, are not eligible to take part
17. Pet Protect accepts no liability for any harm, damage or loss caused to prizes, arising out of or in connection with the prize draw
18. By entering the prize draw, entrants acknowledge that the prize draw not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are only providing information to Pet Protect and not to Facebook or Instagram.
19. Pet Protect reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and communicate changes to entrants by updating these terms on this website.
20. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined above.
Curated by the lovely folks at Pet Protect
Halloween safety for pet parents Halloween is a time for treats, tricks, fun and lots of sweet treats. It’s important to remember our pets may not share the same love for Halloween as we do. There can be potential hazards for your pets, so we’ve created useful tips to take care of your furry friends […]
Barbeque safety tips for pets and pet owners It’s summer, and the perfect time to enjoy the weather and have a barbeque with your friends, family, and pets. Tempting treats and hot equipment can easily be a dangerous concoction for pets. We’ve created a few tips to help keep you and your pets safe and […]