SPVS 2024 Prize Draw
Relax and unwind with a glass of wine and face mask on us.
You could win a Red and White Wine Gift Box or Wellbeing Hamper filled with skin and body products.
All you need to do to enter is complete your details using the below form and let us do the rest.
1. The promoter is Pet Protect Ltd (registered company number 1774371) whose registered office is at Pinnacle House, A1 Barnet Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, WD6 2XX.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Pet Protect Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. By entering into the prize draw, a customer is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to enter the prize draw can be viewed at www.petprotect.co.uk/spvs-2024-competition
5. The prize draw is available to anyone who follows the below rules between 25th and 26th January 2024
6. The closing date for the prize draw will be 26th January 2024 and after this date no further entries will be permitted.
7. The rules of the offer are as follows:
1. Entrants must submit their details using our online form and include their name and email address. Entrants must provide their correct email address at the time of entry to be eligible.
2. The prize draw will start on 25th January 2024 and end on 26th January 2024.
3. A prize draw entry is only valid if the entrant completes their details through the online form as per the above.
8. The prize draw is as follows:
1. We will select two individual entrants as winners of the prize draw.
2. The prizes for the two individual entrants are a Red and White Wine Hamper from Harrods and a Wellbeing Hamper filled with skin and body care products.
3. The two individual winners of the prize draw will be selected at random using an online tool by 26th January 2024
4. The two individual winners will receive an email to let them know they have won and will be asked to collect their prize on our stand at the event on 26th January 2024.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Entries must be received by 4pm on 26th January 2024 and any entries submitted after the specified closing time and date will not be eligible.
7. Each entry to the online form must be submitted only once by each entrant and any duplicates will be removed from the prize draw.
8. If any winner does not collect their prize on our stand, we will email them asking for their postal address. If we do not obtain a response from this email, we have the right to select another winner at random.
9. The offer is only available to customers in the UK.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize draw is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize draw is not transferable and is subject to availability.
12. Replacement prizes will not be issued for lost prizes.
13. Pet Protect has the right to reject entries to the prize draw that are (but not limited to) offensive, abusive, misleading, unethical, discriminating, defaming, pornographic in nature or conflict with our ethical and pet wellbeing guidelines.
14. Pet Protect employees or other companies and organisations associated with the prize draw, their immediate families and relatives living in an employee’s household, are not eligible to take part.
15. Pet Protect accepts no liability for any harm, damage or loss caused to prizes, arising out of or in connection with the prize draw.
16. By entering the prize draw, entrants acknowledge that the prize draw not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Harrods or any other brands used for the prize. Entrants are only providing information to Pet Protect.
17. Pet Protect reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and communicate changes to entrants by updating these terms on this website.
18. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined above.
Curated by the lovely folks at Pet Protect
Halloween safety for pet parents Halloween is a time for treats, tricks, fun and lots of sweet treats. It’s important to remember our pets may not share the same love for Halloween as we do. There can be potential hazards for your pets, so we’ve created useful tips to take care of your furry friends […]
Barbeque safety tips for pets and pet owners It’s summer, and the perfect time to enjoy the weather and have a barbeque with your friends, family, and pets. Tempting treats and hot equipment can easily be a dangerous concoction for pets. We’ve created a few tips to help keep you and your pets safe and […]